Friday 8 July 2011

The Sketchbook Project

I am very excited to announce that my sketchbook arrived, much sooner than I expected too!

Here it is about to get a bit of a makeover - I shall rebind it with some extra pages, some watercolour ones and also some Frederix canvas sheets, so I am ready to work in whatever media takes my fancy.  Somehow, I don't think I will be working from page 1 through to the end, but dotting about here and there.

I also shall decorate the cover (being careful not to paint over the barcode, that is).  

So, next time you see this sketchbook, it will look quite different!

3 comments:

stapeliad said...

this looks like a fun project! I look forward to seeing what you do. :)

jyothisethu said...

yes! i am interested to have a look at it...

do it...

Keith Tilley said...

What an interesting project, and a great spur to creativity.